This 10,000 square foot Beacon Hill project took three years to complete. Built in 1835, the five-bedroom Greek Revival townhouse had seen grander days.
In 2001, a young Boston couple purchased the building from the Unitarian Church’s Beacon Press. Having been converted into a warren of cubicles, all five levels of the interior required gut renovations.
The final outcome captured 19th-century European grandeur in a modern setting within Boston’s most historic neighborhood.