- Presented with the opportunity to acquire assets of a residential real estate staging business at an attractive price, established a home-staging company focused on high-end properties.
- Helped clients create significant amounts of value by achieving sales in a sideways market.
- What I thought of as an amusing sideline, became a full blown operation. Each job was individual, without formula. The furniture I warehoused ranged as broadly as my clothes closet — every style for any season. Pure theatre. The acrobatics of instantly furnishing a home in two days was a perfect outlet for my creative energies. But before I knew it, I was running a moving, storage and logistics business.
- As part of a plan to focus solely on interior design clients, liquidated the business profitably in fall of 2014.
- See write-up in Boston Magazine here »
- Learn more about UpStage here »